Upon placing your order you should receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes. Please Contact: email@example.com if you do not receive this email within 30 minutes. You may also call: +234(0)7035265402 to track your delivery.
We operate a simple but efficient method delivery. Our delivery method ensures buyer is protected at all times.
Basic Delivery Method:
a. Buyer places order and chooses closest courier for delivery.
b. Product is delivered via our designated courier
CHARGES AND FEES
Other fees added to item cost are Processing and Handling fee, and Shipping and delivery fee. These fees are automatically added to your shopping cart. You can however choose to pick item yourself, or choose a personal/different courier service.
Processing and Handling
A 15% processing and handling fee is attached to all orders made on the
site. If an item costs
processing and handling fee will be N750. This fee is usually added to the
shipping and delivery fee. This fee applies to all purchase per item.
Shipping and Delivery Fees
We make physical product delivery ONLY within Nigeria. We use a trusted courier Service (GIG Logistics) to handle all delivery within Nigeria. Buyer may choose his own courier (this attracts a %25 extra processing charge). Delivery will be made to buyer’s designated address or buyer will be contacted to pick delivered product from OUR REGISTERED courier service office nearest to buyer.
Delivery Fee is
We make delivery to the below places: Lagos,
Calabar, Benin, Abuja, Enugu, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Yenagoa, Ife, Asaba,
Ekpoma, Akure, Onitsha, Warri, Oshogbo, Aba, Awka, Ilorin, Owerri,
· All delivery is concluded within 7days of order placement. Typically, delivery is satisfied within 3 working days.
· Delivery will be through Courier Service
· Deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
· Where a signature is given by someone other than you, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
· You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
· All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.